It’s 2022 and there are now a lot of choices for boys play kitchen. The main thing you’ll notice is that many of these sets are blue. But why not try other colors too like red espresso and even pink!
Here are some of the best play kitchen for boys right now.
The Best Boys Play Kitchen 2022
Kidkraft Uptown Espresso Play Kitchen For Boys
This Kidkraft Uptown Espresso kitchen has always been many family’s favorite. It has a very elegant look that fits well in many people’s home. As a kids kitchen set, it has different features and accessories that kids love to play with.
This is made of particle board that actually feels very heavy. It is very sturdy and is very durably made as well.
Made in the USA, it passes the strictest requirement to make sure that it will last for many years.
This highly rated boys play kitchen is one that can be passed on from one child to the next.
- very realistic household gadgets like the refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher. All these have doors too so your child will feel that he has a real play kitchen all to himself
- it has a blackboard for those list of things your child has got to do. Or a list of things he needs to buy to fill the fridge with 🙂
- also has a sink
- 40.98″ H x 17.12″ W x 42.52″ D
- weighs 79.99 lbs
Step 2 Lifestyle Dream Kitchen
This Step 2 Lifestyle Dream Kitchen made of a combination of stainless steel, wood, and granite – a unique mix that makes it look very realistic.
The main reason why many buy this kitchen set is that it has over 5 electronic features making it a perfect fit for toddlers and preschoolers.
Features include an oven, refrigerator, and sink with removable faucet. The stove top also makes “cooking and boiling” sounds as well as lights. It has a lot of storage space to keep all other play kitchen accessories. It’s the perfect toy for pretend play
- height: 40.5 inches
- width: 36 inches
- depth: 14.5 inches
- Comes with 37 kitchen accessories which means you don’t have to buy any other kitchen set for your child to start playing with it. The accessories include a pot, skillet, cutlery and some play food.
- needs batteries
Little Tikes Super Chef Kitchen
And now here’s a toy kitchen that looks like it was made with boys in mind with its very prominent blue color (although I do know some little girls who love blue as much as they love pink – ok, maybe not as much but I don’t think they would notice once they see how cool the kitchen is)
This Little Tikes Super Chef Kitchen doesn’t disappoint. It’s priced very reasonably and has play features that lend itself to pretend play. Sure it does have a little light and sound feature but it’s not too garish nor loud.
- height: 40 inches
- width: 28 inches
- depth: 14 inches
- needs batteries (only used for the coffee pot and frying sounds)
- Includes accessories: coffee pot, cutlery, frying pan and phone
Melissa and Doug Cook’s Corner Wooden Kitchen
Here’s another one of the best play kitchen for boys. As you can see, compared to the other sets on this list, this one’s a bit more minimal which some parents like to have.
The Melissa and Doug Cook’s Corner Wooden Kitchen is made of wooden construction and has 3 burners, refrigerator and storage shelves. It also has a timer that works.
This is great toy kitchen for small spaces. It’s a corner set too so it makes good use of space if you don’t have a lot of space for a bigger “furniture”.
- Counter height: 21.5 inches
- Total height: 25.5 inches
- length: 37 inches